That the person could work in a position that requires appropriate qualifications G1, G2, G3, must initially undergo the appropriate training and then pass the exam.
The subject of the exam includes the requirements for knowledge required for the positions of operation and / or supervision. They are set out in par. 6 point 2 of the Regulation of the Minister of Economy, Labor and Social Policy of April 28, 2003, depending on the electrical, energy or gas installations, devices and networks in use.
The following issues are discussed during the exam:
- provisions of legal acts - in the Energy Law, ordinance (Journal of Laws of 2005 No. 141, item 1189) and ordinance (Journal of Laws of 2003, No. 89, item 828)
- construction of energy devices
- operation of energy equipment
- workplace and company instructions
- labor code
- principles of providing pre-medical aid
The dates and places of the exams are agreed individually with the employees of the commission chosen by the student, for example: SEP, PSE, SIMP, SITPS, depending on the type of course taken.