We invite you to a training in the field of personal data protection in accordance with the latest provisions of the GDPR, which is imposed by the EU regulation entering into force on May 25, 2018.
The classes are aimed at data administrators and other people interested in the changes introduced by the latest European Union regulation in the field of personal data - GDPR. Personal data administrators who do not comply with the new provisions face very high penalties!
The training in the field of personal data protection is conducted on the basis of the latest provisions introduced by the European Union regulation and includes theoretical and practical classes.
The training covers all key information including:
- legal basis for the processing of personal data
- basic definitions in the field of personal data protection
- who is the entity processing personal data
- who is the data administrator and what are the administrator's tasks
- who is the data protection officer status and what are his tasks
- general conditions for imposing administrative fines
- the right of access by the data subject
- processing of special categories of personal data
- recording processing activities
- organizational structure of personal data protection
- conditions for consenting to the processing of personal data
- rules regarding the processing of personal data
The price of classes also includes catering and a lunch break.
Classes will be conducted in our center in the city of Warsaw.
We invite you to a training that presents what the protection of personal data will look like in practice after the introduction of the GDPR regulation!