If you want to start working as a crane operator, take a course in our the KURSO center it's a very good solution. Thanks to it, you can obtain crane qualifications in accordance with the category of your choice to apply for a job as an operator.
Categories of UDT licenses:
- II D - for construction lifts, including freight lifts and transportable and portable freight and passenger lifts
- ID - goods and passenger lifts with internal control and hospital lifts
In our center, we provide comprehensive training services - always at the highest level. Competent and experienced instructors work for us, and thanks to a special method that activates our students, we are able to provide them with knowledge in an attractive way.
The crane course conducted by us includes the following topics:
- construction of lifting devices and their types
- technical supervision of devices
- operator's duties - before starting work, during and after work
- principles of occupational health and safety
In addition, the crane operator course also includes practical classes - thanks to them you can learn how to apply theoretical knowledge in your daily work. Classes end with an exam, the passing of which gives the lifting qualifications in the selected category.
To enroll in the course the following are required:
- 18 years of age or older
- at least primary education
- no health contraindications to work in the position
We offer open and closed training for our clients. In the case of open classes, you can use them according to the schedule on our website. We conduct closed classes in accordance with your requirements at the appointed time and place - please contact us for more information.
We invite you to a crane course at our KURSO center - we provide each of our clients with comprehensive preparation for work as an operator. If you have any additional questions, we are always at your disposal.