UDT training for conservators of handling equipment
We cordially invite you to UDT training for the maintenance of handling equipment - these are classes that are addressed in particular to people looking for employment in positions requiring maintenance of this type of equipment.
We offer classes for conservators on the following material handling devices:
UDT conservation courses are conducted according to the program agreed with the Office of Technical Inspection. During the course, a wide range of topics related to the maintenance of handling equipment is discussed, including:
- construction of devices and their individual components and mechanisms of operation
- organization and rules of technical supervision
- duties as a conservator
- procedure in the event of a failure
- keeping a book of operation and maintenance
- principles of occupational health and safety
In addition to theoretical classes, participants also have practical exercises, which means that they can find out immediately how to apply the acquired knowledge in their daily work. After the end of the classes, participants take the exam before the UDT commission. Passing the exam allows you to obtain qualifications.
To enroll in the course the following are required:
- 18 years of age or older
- at least primary education
- no health contraindications to work in the position
We cordially invite you to courses for UDT conservators at our KURSO center!