KURSO provides training to prepare you for work as a maintainer of hoists used for lifting loads, including vehicles. With us you will increase your qualifications, so you will have a better chance of finding a more interesting and better paid job. You will acquire comprehensive knowledge and maintenance skills, so you can easily pass the UDT exam and obtain a maintenance technician certificate.
Knowledge you will gain from the training course
This is a comprehensive course where you will gain knowledge and skills on, among other things:
- technical documentation of the equipment,
- basic acts,
- conditions of technical supervision,
- health, safety and fire protection regulations,
- division and use of handling equipment,
- general information on lifts,
- the distribution of jacks,
- principles of jack construction,
- conservationist duties,
- maintenance activities before starting work,
- the activities of the conservator after work,
- the risks involved in carrying out maintenance work,
- the correct assessment of the technical condition of hydraulic systems,
- operation of safety devices,
- signalling and warning devices,
- construction of mechanical assemblies and components,
- control systems and equipment,
- assemblies and drive mechanisms,
- operation and assessment of tendon wear.
Load lifting jacks, description and application
These are machines belonging to materials handling equipment. Persons operating or maintaining them should have the relevant qualifications issued by the UDT. They are used in many workplaces, including:
- production facilities,
- logistics centres.
Stages of training
The course consists of two parts:
- theoretical classes,
- practical activities.
After the training course, the trainee takes a state examination before a commission from the Office of Technical Inspection. When he/she passes the exam, he/she receives a qualification certificate, which entitles him/her to work as a maintainer of hoists for lifting loads, including vehicles. The period of validity of the qualification is 10 years. At the end of this time, he can apply to the Technical Inspection Authority to extend the validity of his qualification certificate.
Conditions of participation
- at least 18 years of age,
- minimum primary or lower secondary school education,
- a medical certificate from an occupational physician.
We can carry out training at the client's company, anywhere in Poland. We also invite you to our centres located throughout the country.
We are a company with a large training offer. We help our trainees become qualified to operate and maintain equipment such as:
- jacks for lifting railway vehicles,
- forklift trucks,
- tower cranes,
- HDS cranes,
- storage stacker cranes,
- aerial platforms,
- scissor lifts.
We are worth trusting because:
- we have been involved in vocational training for many years,
- the best instructors work for us,
- we provide each trainee with robust training materials,
- we assist with the formalities for the UDT examination,
- we have attractive course prices.
The most popular questions
How long are the permissions valid?
The UDT licence for the maintenance of hoists for lifting loads, including vehicles, is valid for 10 years.
Where are such jacks used?
Cranes for lifting loads, including vehicles, are used in warehouses, production facilities, vehicle workshops and logistics centres.
How old do you have to be to take part in the training?
The formal requirement is to be at least 18 years of age and have a basic education.
Do you also have courses for other equipment?
Yes. We teach the operation and maintenance of railway lifting cranes, overhead cranes, mobile platforms, forklifts, various types of cranes, storage stackers, excavators, among others.