All of you who wish to obtain a crane licence are welcome to take advantage of our offer at the KURSO centre. We have many years of experience in this very field and are able to prepare you comprehensively to take up the position of crane operator.
Gantry cranes are devices classified as cranes, which are used in short-term transport in shipbuilding plants, warehouses, industrial halls, and landfills. To operate them, the operator must have the appropriate UDT qualifications, which can be obtained with our center.
The course for gantries is conducted in two categories:
- II S - devices controlled from the working level, stationary workshop cranes, hoists and winches of category II W
- IS - devices controlled from the operator's cabin, winches and hoists in category IW and devices in category II S
The UDT training courses available in our center comply with the current legal requirements. They are carried out by our qualified instructors with many years of experience and are based on teaching methods attractive to students, which allow them to quickly acquire knowledge.
The curriculum covers the following topics:
- construction and operation of devices
- technical equipment supervision
- operator's duties - before starting work, during and after work health and safety at work
Additionally, the classes are supplemented with practical exercises. They end with an examination before the UDT commission.
To enroll in the course the following are required:
- 18 years of age or older
- at least primary education
- no health contraindications to work in the position
Warsaw is our headquarters, but we also conduct training in other cities in Poland. If you are interested in a course for overhead traveling cranes, the price with us will certainly also be a positive surprise.
We run open and closed UDT courses. You can find out about the schedule of open classes on our website right now. If you would like to organise closed classes, please contact us - we will prepare an individual offer.